Apr 22 2022
𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 : 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
Work Location: Chennai
Skills/ Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Perform Engine Installation/Cooling design, design verification (capable to do complex design in Creo).
• Perform basic bolted joint analysis & Creo simulate for validating concepts
• Collaborate with VPD to conduct full system FEA and make appropriate decisions for Design freeze.
• Work on NPI/CPI issues and identify the Root Cause and implement ICA/PCA.
• Good understanding of GD&T, engineering drawings, manufacturing processes and Machine Bill of Material (BOM).
• Performs design calculations and accountable for design decisions.
• Work with external suppliers to outsource drawings, meet the quality and FCD expectations.
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering Program (Mechanical/Production) Plus minimum 6 years of Engineering experience.
• Minimum two years of experience in Detailing is a must. This also includes experience in EDS, Teamcenter Engineering and CREO for DCR activities.
• Deep understanding of basic Engineering concepts like Strength of Materials, Material Science & Fatigue and their application to Machine/Engine Installation Design
• Strong customer focus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with Japanese team and internal partners
• Proven ability to perform complex assignments, prioritize workloads and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Previous Installation Design experience in one of the following areas: Engines, Machines
• Working experience in Creo Simulate Structural and Modal Analysis, Fastener Advisor & Fluid lines STP.
• Good Understanding of MER (Mounted Equipment Resonance), OMSA and Shake Table validation methods.
𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝟒𝟓 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐍𝐏 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝.