Project Director – Civil
• BE Civil with 25 -30 years’ experience (Minimum 10 years’ experience in Gulf) out of which 10 to 15 years as Sr Project Manager with experience in executing construction projects for Commercial and Residential Buildings, Hospitals, Shopping-malls & retail outlets
• Should have considerable experience of heading the Civil Construction business unit of a leading organisation work
• Responsible for the complete P&L of the Projects/Clusters of Projects, leading a team of Sr / Project Managers
• Oversee the delivery of multiple civil construction projects throughout their lifecycle, regularly liaising with on-site project managers to obtain up-to-date information on their individual status.
• Design appropriate project delivery models (e.g. insource vs. outsource) as required by project contexts in an effort to control cost parameters and ensure that engagements are delivered on time and on budget.
• Review and approve the final design development deliverables, including BOQ drawings and specifications in liaison with design & engineering counterparts, as well as budget estimates.
• Assess and review the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the project and provide periodic updates to the management. Propose and take preventive and corrective actions to achieve the KPI's