1500 -2000 RO
Jan 08 2020
OPERATION MANAGER - BLOCK PLANT (MASA/HESS)
· BE Civil/Mechanical with min 12-15 year experience of operating a MASA/HESS plant.
· Must have experience in Operations, Estimation, Maintenance and Business Development of Block Plant
· The incumbent will be responsible for productions, Estimation, Maintenance and Business Development, Profitability of Block Plant (MASA/HESS
· Responsible for estimates/pricing and possess sound commercial knowledge.
· Responsible for Subcontractor, Contract agreement, Work programs, Follow up [payments with clients.
· Responsible for the upgrade and maintain the quality standards for blocks, kerbs, Pavers.
· Should have a capability of manpower optimization for planned productivity and ensure efficiency.
· Should have business development manager capabilities and hands on experience in project operations.
· Must be able to foresee the material demand in the country's construction industry and tune the production to meet demands.
· Periodic production MIS preparation and reporting to Management.