Senior Engineer – Stores:
Min 10-15 years of experience Dip/ Degree in Civil/Mechanical/Automobile/Electrical
Engineer – Stores:
Min 5-10 years of experience Dip/ Degree in Civil/Mechanical/Automobile/Electrical
Junior Engineer – Stores:
Min 3-5 years of experience Degree in Civil/Mechanical/Automobile/Electrical
The desired candidates should have B.E with minimum 3 years experience or Diploma with 6 years experience in Material handling, issuing, receiving.
- Must have computer knowledge in MS Office and in SAP or any ERP is preferable. Implement relevant policies, processes and standard operating procedures at stores, ensure smooth operations (receipt of goods, inspection & material storage) as per KPI targets.
- Control material movement at project sites or plants by reviewing daily material receipts, identifying surplus materials lying in the site or plants and securing the same.
- Ensure smooth and uninterrupted stock material issue to the site requirements by continuous physical stock taking and reconciliation with system stock.
- Provide support to meet project execution schedules by coordinating and expediting the flow of work and materials between various departments. Provide MIS reports including the consumption reports of respective projects.
- Oversee the Sub contractor material receipts and deliveries of material to respective divisions / departments