270 - 450 OMR
Feb 20 2020
· Prepare standard lifting plans for use on sites by individual lifting equipment.
· Plans and direct the sequence of operations of cranes to ensure that they do not collide with other cranes, loads and other equipment (e.g. concrete placing booms, telehandlers,boom trucks etc.)
· Directs the lifting team on site and delegates the workload to optimize resources.
· Immediately stop the operation if it becomes dangerous to proceed and suspend work until remedial measures that are agreed with the Appointed Person are put in place
· Verify that the ground conditions/temporary works and weather conditions are as set out
in the Lift Plan.