PROJECT ENGINEER - HVAC
• Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 5 years of experience.
• Ideally having had exposure to Execution, Installation, Testing and Commissioning on a multiple building development and multi-disciplined team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for Installation, Testing & Commissioning and Handing over of Chillers, CoolingTowers, AHUs, FCUs, VRF, Split units, Ducted split, CCUs, Piping & Ducting, Insulation, Grills, Diffusers & Dampers, Ventilation Fans, BMS etc
• Duties includes Preparation, Review, Submission & Approval of:
1. Shop drawings.
2. Builder’s work for HVAC Works.
3. Shop drawings & sections for Plant Rooms/Service Utility Compounds.
4. Riser Diagrams.
5. As Built drawings.
• To Co-ordinate and resolve all Site construction issue.
• To raise TQs/RFIs/CVIs and close the issue keeping in loop the related discipline QS & Planning.
• Attend Meetings with Client and Consultant.
• Raise Purchase Requisition in time for all Material/Equipment required.
• Prepare & track the following schedule:
1. Shop drawings Submission & Approval.
2. MAS Submission & Approval.
4. RFI Submission and status.
5. RFIT Submission and Approval.
• Raise Material Site Inspection for Consultant / Client and obtain approvals.
• Raise Request for Inspections for Site progress.
• Testing and Commissioning & closing all snags.
• Project Close out & Handing over.